Sick of getting little xp on dungeoneering? I know I am! so i went out and interviewed anybody I could find with 99+ dungeoneering assuming their experts. I picked out the bad hints and left the good hints! have fun getting some fast xp!
How to gain more xp.
1) try to kill all the monsters in the dungeon, If you need food for boss and there's a strong monster leave it.
2) try to open every room you can.
3) always right when you start the dungeon buy a pick axe, hatchet, tinderbox, and knife if your a member.
1) Solo raid: kill every monster and enter every room you can as fast as you can!
2) Team rushing: Gather a group of people to complete lower levels on complexity level 6, and finding the boss as fast as possible! this should take 10-15 minuets to beat1 dungeon( note: it might be really hard to find a group at your level or who is gonna stay the whole time).
3) 4-5 man dungeons: mostly done on higher floors because of the good high xp. Don't kill monsters that are to strong and try to unlock every room. make sure you don't die as you could lose lots of xp! It's very hard to find a good group and will take long!
Find a way you are comfortable with 1 of the above. The best xp will depend on which way you can do the fastest and the best. levels 69+ you get like 60k+ xp an hour, didn't see that huh? Remember to ad void burn out and don't give up! Stuck on a boss or puzzle see our boss and puzzle guides.
Looking for the best skill cape? Consider dungeoneering! see the sick cape and emote below:
This is a video for the emote and cape. sorry I'm bad at uploading stuff :(