- Minimum 70 mining (but 80 recommended)
- Dragon Pickaxe
- Gem-finding Scrimshaw
- Completed Mounrning's End Part 1 Quest
- You'll essentially mining adamant ores, but with a twist.
- The Gem-finding scrimshaw increases your chances of getting Uncut Diamond, Uncut Dragonstone and Uncut Onyx while mining these adamant ores.
- Uncut Onyx sells for millions on the Grand Exchange, so it's easy to make a million per hour while doing this method (see more in profits section below).
- Get yourself in the best mining gear you have. Also have the Gem-finding scrimshaw.
- Summon any beast of burden familiars to help you carry ores and teleport.
- Go to the Tirannwn loadstone. Walk a bit north east and you'll find 7 adamant ore rocks.
- Activate your Gem-finding Scrimshaw and start mining.
- Once the ores are all mined, it's time to change worlds..
- It helps to have two people on your friends list on two different worlds than you. That way, you can right click on them and press "Join". This will allow you to hop worlds much faster (15 seconds).
- So pick one of your friends, and join their world. Then once you're done with that world, join another friend in another world. Keep doing this until your inventory is full. Then bank.
- Given the current prices of adamant ores, you will a minimum 300k per hour just from the ores.
- The Gem-finding scrimshaw does the following for chances of finding gems:
- 1 Diamond per 15 Minutes.
- 1 Dragonstone per 45 Minutes.
- 1 Uncut Onyx per 2-3 Hours.
- So it's pretty easy to make 1 million GP per hour, given the price of Onyx is around 3 million GP. You could potentially make much more per hour if you're lucky to find multiple onyx gems per hour.
- The gem-finding scrimshaw lasts for 3 hours. You can activate the timer on it, and you can also pause the timer on it. So be sure to pause the gem-finding scimshaw once you're done mining for the day.
Shad's Billionaires Guide
- Did you like this guide that teaches you how to make millions of GP? Well, if you want to learn how to make BILLIONS of GP, check out Shad's Billionaires Guide!